1. Thou shalt not claim it was a bad microscope
2. Thou shalt not invoke the warranty agreement
3. Thou shalt not claim it was not your fault because the manual didn't specify how to properly hammer with a microscope
4. Thou shalt not claim the manual didn't say not to hammer with a microscope
5. And finally thou shall not bother the guy next to you to fix it, just because he is wearing a lab coat and spends his days at a microscope. He is probably a biologist, not a repairman.
Book of Wombat [12:42]